Flex-Net is a knitted, polyethylene stretch pallet netting imported from our Principal, Tama Plastic Industry, in Israel. The Flex-Net allows perishable products to breathe and overcomes problems of condensation, sweating, mould and overheating during packing, refrigeration and transport.
- Stretch net is strong and flexible, stays tight and holds goods firmly in place during transit.
- Able to wrap irregularly shaped or incomplete loads. The elasticity will hold the load firmly, gripping every curve and covering every gap.
- Available in Hand and Machine rolls.
- Hand rolls (30% stretch) used on a hand applicator offer convenience and portability.
- Machine rolls are available in different grades depending on amount of stretch required and machine characteristics.
- Fruit and vegetable packing, eggs, turf, sod, seedlings, tree and plant nurseries, dairy and cheese products, fumigation, ETO sterilisation, blast-freezing, hot fill applications, canneries, construction materials, bricks, blocks, roof tiles, firewood, kindling, chemicals – salt, bags of warm products.
- In each of the above applications, lack of air flow can cause condensation, deterioration and product rejection. Netting provides air flow to prevent these problems.
- Netting is recyclable and reduces the volume of packaging to be disposed of by up to 45% compared to film.
- Netting is light and soft to handle.
Hand rolls (Flex-Net®):
- Rolls:750m x 50cm (30% stretch).
- Yield: 950-1000m at correct tension.
- Weight: 2.5 Kg.
- Packing: 6 rolls per carton / 24 cartons per pallet.
- Availability: Ask for your free 150m sample roll + application leaflet.
- These vary in length from 3000m – 6000m.
- Stretch from 10% – 75%. Fit on most wrapping machines.
- We prefer to match the most suitable grade to each application to achieve optimal results.
* Australia Patent No. 646 413