- An almost transparent knitted fabric designed to protect plants and turf from heavy rain, hail, pests and to reduce or prevent frost damage.
- It is permeable allowing air, light and moisture (rain or irrigation) to travel through at a reduced rate, plants are able to breathe, reducing intense heat and humidity.
- Provides minimal shading.
- Maintains moisture and warmth in the soil in early spring for early sowing.
- 5 year Manufacturers Warranty.
- Can be used to cover small tunnels/cloche systems, draped over larger plants and trees or laid directly over turf/lawn.
- A tough knitted fabric that can be rolled up and stored year after year.
- Rolls – 2m x 100m / 4m x 50m
- Weight – 21 kgs per roll
- Packing – 9 rolls per pallet, each roll packed in a plastic bag.
- Colour – Natural
- Protection – UV Stabilised
Samples are available.
Performance – Under Insulnet™:
- In climate of 100+ days on -5ºC overnight temperatures, Sir Walter Buffalo Turf retained green leaves throughout this period.
- Soil temperatures were 2ºC higher at 100mm under Insulnet™ in above conditions, allowing turf to be ready much earlier in the season.